Enhancing Careers & Business Growth
Get The Results You Seek
Are you looking for a way to improve and develop your personal skills or change careers? Maybe you’re a business executive struggling to find the right team or dealing with your own stagnant mobility. You are in the right place – Asher Career Coaching specializes in enhancing careers and business growth in a rewarding and impactful way.
My name is Tina Asher, Founder and President of Asher Career Coaching and Consulting LLC. I am enthused by the fact that you are here – this means you’re respecting yourself and your business decisions enough to consider finding ways to develop and get the results you are seeking.
Why Asher Career Coaching
Why choose Asher Career Coaching? Not only do I possess 30+ years of corporate experience and the understanding of what it takes to help you grow and realize results, I work with the world’s leading developer of research-based, validated behavioral assessments tools.
Using a combination of personal one-on-one coaching and the science of behavior, I can help you hone in on your strengths, decode what direction may be best going forward, and set you up for success. My coaching is tailored to your individuality – this is so much more than career placement. It’s about personal and professional development that will be with you for life.
Your Goals Are My Goals
As a Certified Professional Behavior Analyst, Certified 12 Driving Forces® Analyst, and Certified TriMetrix® HD and EQ coach, I can help you discover your how, what, and most importantly, your why. Whether you are an individual, employee, business owner, CEO or human resources manager, with my consulting and coaching you can experience:
- Better fitting job placement
- Greater self-awareness and personal growth
- Improved employee engagement and communication
- Increased team and organizational efficiencies
- Clarity of purpose and communication
- Goal identification and goal-specific results
- Solutions to human resources issues
- Business growth
Together, we will join forces to create long-term change for a thriving career and a happier life. Your goals are my goals – I am here for you and your business – both professionally and personally.
Career & Coaching Credentials
Prior to opening my practice, I served as a leader in the mortgage insurance and finance industry for over 30 years. My experience in the corporate world included roles in management, sales, marketing, operations, training, and customer service. I know first-hand the challenges that come with balancing a team of employees, a successful career and upward mobility within that career, and having time for family and self. My in-depth experience, training, and credentials include:
- 30+ years in the corporate world in various positions
- Certified Professional Behavior Analyst
- Certified 12 Driving Forces® Analyst
- Certified for Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- Certified for TriMetrix® HD
- Career Coach at Northwest Coaching Group (NWCG)
- Keynote speaker for the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Guest speaker at the National Conference for the National Association for Professional Mortgage Women (NAPMW)
- In different corporate roles such as manager and Regional Vice President, I coached dozens of direct reports to achieve and exceed their sales goals, career goals, and personal goals
- Rising Star Award for Impacting an Organization (NAPMW)
- President’s Club for surpassing sales goals at 3 different companies
- Affiliate of the Year Award from National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB)
- Led sales team to win Pinnacle Club status for reaching 110% of goal
- Served as President of the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women (NAMB)
- Volunteer as a life and career coach, nationally and in Canada, serving hundreds striving to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Wife, mother, owner and President of Asher Career Coaching and Consulting
My passion is and has always been encouraging others to reach their ultimate potential and honor gratitude while balancing a full and productive life. I am a business owner, mother, and wife who joyfully manages work, family, and self, and I can help you do the same.
No matter where you are in your career, if you’re ready for positive change, contact me today for a free 30-minute consultation and let’s get your career and life on the path that fulfills your dreams. 636-439-8824
“Tina has the right combination of people skills, leadership abilities, and business structure that makes her the outstanding example of a successful leader. She coaches with strength, wisdom, awareness and certainty.” Janet Henze, Global Life Coach