Finding the best ways in business to work together
Recruit/Retain Good Talent
“Say no to “interview intuition” and use behavioral science to make an objective call.”
Save time and money by using tools to help hire employees that are the best fit for your company.
Learn how to keep existing employees engaged, motivated and productive.
“Dig beyond the resume to understand behavioral DNA”
Is your productivity suffering?
It could be due to stress.
“Stress-related ailments cost the nation $300 billion every year in medical bills and lost productivity.”
Workplace stress effects productivity and engagement in an organization. Let us help:
- Uncover the stress levels that may be present
- Assist with creating a plan of action to turn it around.
Is it time to assess the stress?
“One-fourth of employees view their jobs as the number one stressor in their lives.” (Centers for Disease Control + Prevention)
“Your business is in the hands of your sales team, are you confident they know what they’re doing?”
By using an objective analysis, it’s clear to see an individual’s understanding of the strategies required to sell successfully in any sales environment.
Here are a few benefits you will discover:
- Simplify sales strategies to crystalize your steps to sales superstardom
- Allow managing/coaching to be focused on areas that produce results
- Build confidence and arm salespeople with tools to become seasoned professionals
- Identify new sales applicant’s strengths/weaknesses to better close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate how to effectively close sales opportunities and continually find new prospects
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” -Wayne Gretzky
Team Building/Conflict Mediation
“Match talented professionals with jobs that allow them to excel in their natural behaviors.”
Find out what’s driving individuals to perform or not perform effectively. Whether you’re working on a team project or have a department that could use some enhancements, learn how to maximize the potential of your most valuable assets–your employees.
- Discover what drives an individual in to action to minimize conflict and improve productivity.
- Enhance job satisfaction by focusing their energy in areas where they possess the strongest skill set.
“How are you perceived?”
“Help Make Their Organizations a Better Place to Work”
360 surveys are not performance reviews. They are a feedback tool designed to help anyone from a CEO to a store clerk develop and hone their professional skills.
Managers and executives can use the information provided by a 360 survey to create organizational and individual development plans. Managers and executives also personally benefit as they see how their leadership styles are perceived by those they manage.
“Transparency is the window to your future”
Product and Service Feedback Surveys
Providing the best products or services to your clients is critical to success. The customer feedback survey tells your clients that you care about your relationship with them.
Surveys are completely customizable to measure what you need to know and are easily administered 24/7 through secure online access.